THU 10/10 LEX 1 (TIER I)
6:30 PM #1 Centennial Reapers vs #4 Spring Lake Park Red (Reapers Win)
8:00 PM #3 Spring Lake Park Blue vs #4 Coon Rapids (SLP Blue Wins)
Winners advance to Sunday Bowl Championship 6:00 PM
Losers play on Saturday at 5:30 PM
THU 10/10 LEX 2 (TIER II)
6:30 PM #5 Centennial Rage vs #8 Blaine Gladiators (Rage Wins)
8:00 PM #6 Centennial Outlaws vs #7 Blaine Lightning (Outlaws Win)
Winners advance to Saturday 4:00 PM
Losers play on Saturday at 2:30 PM
1. All teams currently have an eight-game schedule.
2. The ninth game will be played on Thursday, October 10th as part of a Tier I and Tier II semi-final based on regular season round-robin standings.
3. Winners and losers of the Tier I and Tier II semi-final games will play in bowl games on Saturday, October 12 and Sunday, October 13.
4. The ninth placed team after eight games season will be done on October 5th, but we will find a non-league opponent for this team the week of October 7th to conclude the season.
Head Coaches Notes:
1. The posted schedule is the official league schedule for all games. Please share with your team and families.
2. Become a member of this web site so you can have access to league updates, special messages and access to reporting game scores..
3. Review all rules of play for your grade level and direct your coaching staff and families to review as well. We play by different rules at different grades and everyone needs to be made aware of the differences. Please carry a copy of the league rules with you on game day in case there are questions on game management.
4. This is a league information site for hosting league information, posting results, tracking league standings and activities as well as promoting youth football and youth sports. This is not a team site. See your local association for team web site information.
5. Follow us on twitter @NMYFL as there will be league updates and game scores reported live during league play.
6. If you have anything to share about your game please file a game report with the NMYFL. Go to your grade page and there is a Game Report to file. This report is for good or bad news from a game and can be used by coaches, officials, and league representatives.