1. This is a seven-team league and teams play an eight-game league schedule with all games counting in the standings, including TCNYFL crossover games.
2. There will be round-robin play with all teams playing each other. Each team will have one bye.
3. All teams will have two games against TCNYFL teams on 9/12 & 9/19. These games will be played using TCNYFL rules, which are very similar to NMYFL rules.
4. The last weekend of the season will be a bowl game for each team on Saturday, October 10.
Head Coaches Notes:
1. The posted schedule is the official league schedule for all games. Please share with your team and families.
2. Become a member of this web site so you can have access to league updates, special messages and access to reporting game scores..
3. Review all rules of play for your grade level and direct your coaching staff and families to review as well. We play by different rules at different grades and everyone needs to be made aware of the differences. Please carry a copy of the league rules with you on game day in case there are questions on game management.
4. This is a league information site for hosting league information, posting results, tracking league standings and activities as well as promoting youth football and youth sports. This is not a team site. See your local association for team web site information.
5. Follow us on twitter @NMYFL as there will be league updates and game scores reported live during league play.
6. If you have anything to share about your game please file a game report with the NMYFL. Go to your grade page and there is a Game Report to file. This report is for good or bad news from a game and can be used by coaches, officials, and league representatives.