**Tuesday, 10/4: SLP Red vs Centennial Bulldogs is moved back to a 7:45 PM start as there is a 2nd grade game at 6:30 PM on Aquatore 3.
Tuesday, 9/20 games postponed due to lightning are now being played:
Thursday, 9/29: Centennial Destroyers vs Centennial Wolves, Aquatore 3, 7:45 PM
Wednesday, 10/5: Blaine Vikings vs Coon Rapids,
Aquatore 3, 6:30 PM
Saturday, 9/24 SLP Blue vs Coon Rapids at Sand Creek West has moved from 2:30 pm to 1:00 pm as it was double booked.
1. This is an 11-team league that will play an eight-game league schedule. Each round will include one bye date with some teams having a bye and other not having one.
2. This is a partial single round-robin schedule plus a bowl game the weekend of Oct 15-16.
3. The #11 seed in this league will not qualify for a bowl game due to the odd number of league teams.
1. The posted schedule is the official league schedule for all games and it will post to your association team page. Please share with your team and families.
2. Please become a member of the NMYFL web site so you can have access to league updates, special messages and access to reporting game scores.
3. Review all rules of play for your grade level and direct your coaching staff and families to review as well. We play by different rules at different grades and everyone needs to be aware of the differences. Please carry a copy of the league rules with you on game day in case there are questions on game management.
4. This is a league information site for hosting league information, posting results, tracking league standings as well as promoting youth football and youth sports. This is not a team site. See your local association for team web site information.
5. Follow us on twitter @theNMYFL as there will be league updates and game scores reported live during league play.
6. If you have anything to share about your game please file a game report with the NMYFL. Go to your grade page and there is a Game Report to file. This report is for good or bad news from a game and can be used by coaches, officials, and league representatives.